Basic regulations for the construction of large-area concrete floors using Concrete laser screed machine
Basic regulations for the construction of large-area concrete floors using laser screed machine
A. The large area concrete floor leveling project should meet the following conditions before using the concrete laser screed machine:
1. Foundation engineering has been checked and accepted
2. Construction organization design or special construction plan has been prepared
B. The Large concrete floor works constructed using laser screed shall comply with the following regulations:
1. The Concrete design strength grade should adopt C25-C35
2. In addition to meeting the structural strength requirements, the configured steel bars shall be combined with the construction method to configure the crack-resistant structural steel bars.
3. Technical measures to reduce external constraints of concrete should be adopted
4. When the concrete floor is placed directly on the rock foundation, a sliding layer shall be provided on the concrete cushion, and other types of foundations are also preferably provided with a sliding layer.
C. The construction temperature of the concrete laser screed machine works using concrete laser levelers shall comply with the following requirements:
Concrete mold temperature should not be greater than 35 degrees Celsius
The temperature difference between the inside and the outside of the concrete pouring body should not exceed 30 degrees Celsius
The cooling rate of concrete pouring body should not exceed 3.0 degrees Celsius / d
The surface temperature difference between the concrete pouring body and the atmosphere should not exceed 20 degrees Celsius