The SN80 riding trowel, equipped with a potent 13hp Honda/B&G engine, offers a powerful performance with minimal chance of failure. This precisely engineered machine utilizes an inventive offset engine design, keeping the center of gravity low and facilitating more flexible operation.
- The SN80 riding trowelis equipped with 13hp high performance Honda/B&G engine, with abundant power and low failure rate.
- The machine adopts offset engine design, low center of gravity and more flexible operation.
- Equipped with high-capacity water tank, a key to spray water easy to use.
- Two sides with blade adjustment handle, according to the need to adjust the angle of the blade.
- Electric start mode, and equipped with high-brightness Led lights, convenient for night or in the poor light of the site construction.
- The machine is produced by thickened steel pipe and thickened steel plate, which is more stable and durable.
- The surface of the SN80 riding troweladopts plastic spraying technology, which ensures the machine has better corrosion resistance and longer service life.
The use scope of a Ride-on trowel is primarily in concrete surface finishing tasks, largely to replace the manual process of hand troweling.
Ride-On Trowels are typically used in construction of floors with significant size, having become an indispensable tool in maintaining productivity and achieving a very flat finish. Hence, for large concrete pours, specifically measuring over 6,000 square feet, a Ride-On Trowel is a practical necessity.
These machines not only help increase productivity but also produce a flatter finish due to their weight. Specifically, they are often four to five times quicker than a walk-behind model, offering more horsepower and better contact pressure. These attributes result in a more densely packed skin, a desirable attribute for a well-finished concrete surface.
Ride-on trowels are an especially effective piece of equipment for large-scale construction projects where a flat, smooth, and polished concrete finish is required in a time-efficient manner.
How long will it take to receive the machine after purchase?
For larger equipment like the SN80 riding trowel, we can only transport it via sea freight. The delivery time varies for different countries, please consult with us for specific details.
What kind of after-sales service is provided?
Our SN80 riding trowel comes with a free one-year warranty and a lifetime service at cost. If any non-manmade faults occur within one year, we will provide free spare parts by mail.
If you need to know more about the machine, Please leave your contact in the below from, We will contact you in 24 hours.