T100 ride on power float is a fine ride on power float with the rough concrete surface. The surface constructed by machine is smoother than that constructed by man, which makes concrete surface more compact and durable, and it is more than 10 times more efficient than walk behind power trowel machine.
- T100 ride on power float is powered by a high-power fuel Honda gx6901 engine, reputed for its unwavering reliability and unfaltering functionality. This engine brings you copious horsepower and is incredibly easy to start.
- Quality meets durability in our ride-on trowel. The 65 manganese steel blade is wear-resistant and extremely long-lasting. Furthermore, the smooth ground finish provided by this steel blade fortifies its wear resistance.
- With an electronic key-start system, you can get the motor running swiftly and conveniently.
- An enlarged water tank and oil tank are features that aim to streamline your workflow. They are not only convenient but also save significant time and effort. The added advantage is the ability to spray water on the ground while swiftly polishing it.
- The built-in water spraying device delivers an even spread and can work intermittantly – a feature that is instrumental in providing excellent compaction and slurry extraction effects.
- The T100 ride on power floatis equipped with two front and one rear LED lights, making it easier to handle in low-light conditions.
Primarily used for concrete surface finishing, the T100 ride on power float efficiently replaces manual hand-troweling processes. It’s an indispensable tool for constructing large-area floors, guaranteeing high productivity and ultra-flat finishes. With its superior weight and horsepower, it accomplishes tasks four to five times faster than walk-behind models, producing a densely compacted surface—a critical characteristic of well-finished concrete.
For high-demand construction projects that require flat, polished concrete finishes within strict timelines, the T100 ride on power float is second to none.
How long will it take to receive the machine after purchase?
For larger equipment like the T100 ride on power float, we can only transport it via sea freight. The delivery time varies for different countries, please consult with us for specific details.
What kind of after-sales service is provided?
Our T100 ride on power float comes with a free one-year warranty and a lifetime service at cost. If any non-manmade faults occur within one year, we will provide free spare parts by mail.
If you need to know more about the machine, Please leave your contact in the below from, We will contact you in 24 hours.